Saturday, June 16, 2007

Talents for Christ Tour

I just got back from the Talents for Christ Tour (TFC Tour) yesterday and it was SO much fun!!! It was a blast! I was with a lot of people that I knew from last year and 2 guys from my church, but I was also able to get to know a lot of other people as well! We had 2 leaders; Dave Tebbenkamp and Jeanie Saylor and then we had 16 teens; Mary and Sarah (sisters) Joshua and Julie (siblings) and then Alizabeth, Bekah, Katie, Lydia, Jessica and me for the girls, then for the guys; Taylor and Ethan from my church and Anthony, Paul, Nick and Thomas.

We stayed at several different churches and we got to meet a lot of fellow believers and we also got to do our Talent every night! There are many stories to tell and lots of things that happened, but it would take a long time to say everything on here, you'll just have to talk to me if you want to know more!!