Friday, May 18, 2007

Excited/Nervous

WOW! I didn't realize that it had been this long since I posted anything! I'm finally doing better and I'm so happy!

Last Saturday, we went to Adventureland (which is a Theme Park) and we had so much fun! My best friend that moved away last year was there, and although we didn't get to hang out as much as we would've liked, we still had a blast! While we were on the Ski Lift (which takes you from one end of the park to another) there were 6 guys that said I was hot! It was so funny! All I said in return was "I know" Now, if you know me, you know that I would never actually say that to someone!!! But the worst thing was; it stopped when we were by 2 of the guys and I already said that! I freaked out! So his reply was "Your Dang Hot!" So I was just like, "I know" and turned around and ignored him! That was so embarrassing! But otherwise Adventureland was so much fun; I even won a free T-Shirt from the Rally!

We are going to Washington, D.C. on Monday, I'm kind of nervous for it though! I have never flown in a plane before, so needless to say, I'm going to be doing a lot of praying! It should be a lot of fun though, just a new experience! I'll be sure to tell you about it when I get back!